Activyl® contains indoxacarb, an active ingredient with an innovative mode of action for flea control. Indoxacarb acts as a highly potent sodium channel blocker to impede insect nerve impulse transmission. Fleas stop feeding, become paralyzed and die. Activyl® is adulticidal, larvicidal, and inhibits flea development in the environment.
Activyl® Spot-On for Cats and Kittens is indicated for use once a month on cats and kittens that weigh 2 lb and are 8 weeks of age or older.Product Features
• Fast-acting. Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
• Long lasting. Kills fleas for a full 4 weeks.
• Breaks the flea life cycle.
• Prevents reinfestation.
• Approved for use on kittens at least 2lb and 8 weeks of age and older.
• Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
This product is made by Merck Animal Health.