Activyl® Tick Plus For Dogs and Puppies combines indoxacarb for flea control with permethrin for tick protection. Indoxacarb is bioactivated by insect gut enzymes into a highly potent sodium channel blocker that blocks insect nerve impulse transmission. Permethrin provides broad-spectrum tick protection. Activyl® Tick Plus stops fleas from feeding, kills fleas on dogs and in the home, kills 4 major tick species (D. variabilis, R. sanguineus, I. scapularis, and A. americanum), and repels ticks for a full month.
Activyl® Tick Plus Spot-on for Dog and Puppies is indicated for use once a month on dogs and puppies that weigh over 4 lb and are 8 weeks of age or older.
Product Benefits:• Effective protection against fleas for a full month.
• Innovative active ingredient and mode of action.
• No known resistance in fleas.
• Effective flea protection demonstrated in fleas from multiple areas.
• Fast-acting. Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
• Long-lasting. Kills fleas for a full 4 weeks.
• Breaks the flea life cycle.
• Prevents reinfestation.
• Effective protection against ticks for a full month
• Remains effective even after swimming.
This product is made by Merck Animal Health.